Saturday 20 June 2015

Temporary Look

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ

Assalamualaikum peeps!

Sempena Ramadhan ni, aku buat keputusan nak tukar template blog ni kepada warna putih. Haaa nampak suci kan? Okay aku tipu. The thing is I was trying to change my old blog template a little here and there. Then came the not so brilliant idea which I decided to try and resulted me to lost all the old template.Hence the vast white you can see currently.

Be patient for this template is so not attractive and it might send you guys to sleep while reading my ramble. I am actively ad DESPERATELY seeking for new template. Well, I made the template myself so it could take a long time to be completed since I am diagnosed with laziness. lewls.

Till then.
Be good, do good.

Allah bless.




No comments: