Saturday 4 June 2016

Trip To Sekayu


بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ

Assalamualaikum peoplahhhhhhh

I am taking a break from telling you awesome people about my school. Reason being is, writing down the memories somehow make me sad. *sobbing real hard. Anyway, I went to Hutan Lipur Sekayu or Air Terjun Sekayu in Hulu Terengganu with some crazy fellas. It is a very familiar place for Terengganu people for picnic or BBQ. For me, it was my first time to Sekayu. With crazy people some more. Lol.

So on the way to Sekayu, we all chatted nonstop in the car. Well, at least I did. I always ask people to not switch on the radio when I'm in the car because I want to be the one who does the talking hahahahah. My friends are all so patient with me heheh. We stopped twice. Once at Hardware Store and the other one at grocery shop. And, I found out my friends pronounce Kampung Chepoh as Kampung Cek Poh. People, pleaseeee *roll eyes. It is CEPOH. Never went to Sekayu but I know things, people. *put shades on.

Here are some tips for people who are going to Sekayu.

1. If you are going to have a BBQ, bring your own dawai or besi or whatever you used to put the chicken on top of the fire.
2. There are many grocery shops selling ice so you can just buy on the way to Sekayu.
3. There are toilets to change your clothes, shower and mind your business IYKWIM but do not expect for excellently clean toilets.
4. There are few BBQ stands there but you need to be early to 'claim' it.
5. There is also surau and chalets. I'm not sure if we can actually sleep for the whole night at the chalet since it is not like resort or such.

I won't do more talking. For now, people. For now. Lemme serve you people with pictures. 

 So in love with the surrounding. It makes you feel so peaceful. In my case, not so much since I had 4 people who talk and laugh all the time hahahah.

 Pretty, innit? Subahanallah.

 Our BBQ. Some of it. Got to put the keropok on fire as well. Nada brought a big tupperware of nasi goreng, Piqah brough keropok and dadih jadung, Paien brought three types of carbonated drinks which 'exploded' when opened, I brought sardine rolls and one of us, let's call her N brought the marinated chicken. It was very delicious OMG OMG. 

 It was such a bright day but the water is unbelievably cold. I scream so loud when my leg first touched the water. Uh-oh.


 Us at the entrance. Paien is not in the picture. She likes playing photographer.

 Proper photo.

 I don't know if we were acting cool or just not ready for the picture.

 Paien is the one in scarf. The one holding the monopod is Nada. Behind her is Piqah. Holding the guitar is just my friend. I am not saying her name because I love to annoy her the most. Again, just call her N.

We dropped by for SOTONG CELUP TEPUNG and ABC. I want more SOTONGGGGGGG.

It was a very fun day. We ate a lot, we gossiped, we updated each other about our lives and cracked our heads laughing at the silliest thing. N and I fought over some silly stones. It's not that I want the stones but if she wants it, I'm not going to surrender easily. hahahaha.I even pulled down one of my friend's pants and revealing her bum heheheh. Not gonna say who but I am going to be good. I am going to keep the secret of her bum unless I am forced to blurt it out. HAHAHAHAH. I am such a good friend hahahah.

I don't go out much for this semester break, but I am glad that that one time I went out, I did it with lovely people who bring me so much joy, laugh and annoyance. Hahaha. Always be with people who actually make you feel happy, at ease and enjoy the time coz you never know when will you have the chance to enjoy such happiness again. :)

Till I write again.
Be good, do good. 
:)




No comments: