Friday 11 November 2016

Izzati The Prankster!

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ

Assalamualaikum and hi everyone!


If you are reading this post from a big large screen, I would like to shout THANK YOU to Nurul Izzati Yunus Dora for giving me this chance. *roll eyes* She is the biggest prankster ever in the whole wide world. My dear lecturer asked if anybody got blog so Izzati being the CUTEST prankster she is, immediately points me.

I have a very bad stage fright and I hate talking in public. The reason my lecturer asks if any us has blog is simply to have that particular person talks about blogging. The setup, the content, the side income yada yada. I stay quiet because well, I am always a quiet person. lol *roll eyes so hard I can practically see my brain*. Anyway heyyy, I'm here and let's just talk. pfft.

So my dear friend Izzati MAY seem like the politest, behave-st, quietest and smartest girl amoung the seven us. But tell you what. She. Is. Evil. If you went to toilet for minutes, leaving her attending your bags or stuff or seat, please investigate her thoroughly before you sit. If you are so sleepy, DONT EVER SLEEP AROUND HER. She saves all kind of people's-sleeping-face-photos in her handphone. I believe she has backup for those files too. Poor Huda.

Again, THANK YOU IZZATI. *you did cheer spice up my life*


No comments: