Tuesday 18 July 2017

Current Life

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ

Hi everyone!

It's been almost two months since I finished my internship. So, I have been to one job interview, and it was really really lovely. I wanted to work there so bad. It was an assistant teacher position and the payment was not a lot, it's only 1k (after probation), BUT considering it's a job offer for SPM leavers I think it's good money. The school environment was so so so lovely and they had exciting activities and plans with the students. The only downside is the working hour; 6.50 am - 6 pm. Phewww.

I don't actually mind the working hours because honestly, I think it is very important for me to gain experience in education field. But the, I have no driving license yet and I am going to rely on my father. Soooo, I don't really like the idea of me asking him to send me to work around 6.30 am when he only goes to sleep around 12 in the midnight. Sad it was but I had to email them my decision not to accept the offer. T___T

Anyway, I decided to learn how to drive. I went to the 6 hours ceramah memandu yesterday. The second half teacher was so funny, I literally cried while I laughed. I will sit for the computer test tomorrow and mannn I am so nervous. I haven't study for test for so longggg. I only read novels, magazines and blogs. Hmppph. Let's hope I will do well tomorrow.

My blog is looking so boring and empty now. I was busy doing other people's blogs. I think I did around 4 blogs already and I enjoyed the process. I cant say I designed the blog because design is like something talented and I am nothing near talented except if you count turning catchy songs into monotonous poem, then I have a talent. I want to give new minimalist look to my dear bog but I dont have any ideas, yet. So, back to the basic template it is.

I think that's what I have to ramble now. It's a cloudy day here and I feel like sleeping hehe.
Thanks for reading!

Bye!

No comments: